At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science.?In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as an expert facilitator of Meetings & Events with respect to Health Care professionals, venue contracting and coordination of invitations, travel logistics, material preparation and ?budget management from event initiation through execution and close out.
- Accountable for own actions contributing to the execution of all events, in accordance with BMS Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) as well as statutory compliance requirements for the local market.? Conducts due diligence across all activities
- Develops and maintains strong relationships across the matrix environment, building alignment and strong communication with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborates with other experts including EMCOE, Strategy and Ops,? Legal & Compliance, Global Expenditures, , Global HCP, Congress & Meetings Management, and Business control, seeking advice where appropriate
- Proactively seeks opportunities for process simplification, seeks input and engages the support from multiple stakeholders
- An expert facilitator on contract management, advising stakeholders on the HCP contracting process within the local market and simple cross border activities.
- Supports driving the strategy for continuous improvement with standardization, automation and process simplification.
- Responsible for ensuring speed with escalation and resolution of issues relating to meetings management and HCP payments
- Supports the meetings Management Business Partner with implementation of training in both the local market and cross border, supports the development of training materials and maintenance of local market SharePoint site.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and COMPETENCIES:
- Insight and experience of having worked in a sales/marketing environment ?or experience in a commercial customer facing role with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience
- Business or technical undergraduate degree or recognised professional qualification
- Experience of leading and managing small to medium scale projects with complexity
- Experience in Contracting,? HCP Payments, Event Management in the HCP transactions area
- Has a comprehensive understanding of internal compliance processes and external statutory code requirements across the local market, including transfer of value reporting in relation to HCP meetings and transactions and HCP tiering/payment rates
- Understanding of corporate infrastructure and deployment methodologies in order to drive continuous improvement
- Fluency in English and local language
Functional / Technical
- Demonstrated team orientated approach with examples of local leadership
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in an internal and external matrix environment, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication to facilitate relationships with peers and management
- Demonstrated ability to assess, escalate where appropriate and promptly resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong quantitative and analytical skills to provide business solutions with a customer-centric focus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage own workload in line with business needs
- Proven ability to demonstrate an innovation mind-set, including simplification of processes
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in using IT and online systems for managing processes and reporting purposes
- Opportunity to directly impact customer experience
- Development of effective collaboration skills working across the matrix with a wide range of business partners
- Opportunity to develop Local leadership across own market
- Provide support for training and project implementation across own and other markets
- Develop the ability to effectively communicate, negotiate challenging situations and positively influence change
- Develop an expert understanding of the changing healthcare environment and the customers within it
- Opportunity to take ownership for specific processes and small to medium scale projects with involvement in complex activities
- Opportunity to work within a global or regional team, with technically and culturally diverse people
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.